Bose T1 ToneMatch
Why adapt to your mixer, when the T1 ToneMatch adapts to you? Designed for use with Bose's L1 sound systems, the T1 ToneMatch pairs you up with a 4-channel mixer plus a wealth of presets for instant, amazing sound. The magic behind the T1 ToneMatch system is in its suite of ToneMatch presets. You can tell the T1 ToneMatch exactly which microphone you're using or what kind of guitar you have plugged into it, and it'll instantly respond with an optimized sound and a customized EQ. You can also polish your sound using the studio-grade effects inside the Bose T1 ToneMatch.
Hundreds of sonic refinements — instantly
The ToneMatch audio engine puts Bose's largest library of customized presets at your command. These ToneMatch presets instantly optimize instruments and microphones for any L1 system, all at the touch of a button. Different presets can be independently assigned to each of the engine's four channels. For example, select exact mic presets for the microphones you're using on channels 1 and 2, your guitar model for channel 3 and your bass model for channel 4 — all at the same time. Bose's engineers often work with manufacturers directly to expand the ToneMatch preset library — and updates are available to you free, with easy downloading via the engine's USB port.
Intelligent equalization: zEQ
Fine-tune your sound system with greater accuracy, using Bose's intelligent zEQ system. It redefines low, mid and high ranges for each ToneMatch preset. When you need to cut or boost specific frequency ranges for different instruments and mics, zEQ gives you the power.
Suite of effects and dynamics processing
Globally assign one of five different reverbs to each mic/line channel. You can also choose from three delay types, ten additional effects, and seven dynamics processors — and assign them independently to each channel.
Store your customized settings for specific gigs with the Scenes feature. The engine comes with five predefined Bose scenes and ten you can define. Fast, one-touch scene recall helps you make quick work of repeat setups.
Simply link the engine to a Bose L1 Model II system via the included digital cable and rev it up. A sleek bracket is also included to attach the engine to the loudspeaker. For easy connection to a Model I or Compact system, use an analog cable and a T1 power supply.
Bose T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine Overview:
- Digital multichannel mixer designed for use with Bose L1 sound systems
- Features over 100 proprietary ToneMatch presets for instruments and microphones
- Includes Bose zEQ, storable scenes and a suite of studio-class effects
- Presets and firmware updates available free online
Bose T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine Features:
- Single-band ParaEQ centers on frequency you specify for each independent channel. Valuable tool for reshaping problematic frequencies in certain venues.
- Five reverb types (small, medium, large, plate and cavern) available for global assignment, with individual channel controls for decay time, mix level and brightness.
- Three delay types (analog, digital, and tape) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over feedback time and mix level for each channel. For example, you can select tape delay for your vocal on channel 1 and analog delay for your guitar on channel 2.
- Ten modulation effects (three chorus types, two flange types, four phaser types and one vintage tremolo effect) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over designated parameters for each channel.
- Seven dynamics processing types (three compressors, limiter, de-esser, kick gate and noise gate) can be assigned to independent channels.
- Scenes allow you to store, recall and edit "snapshots" of all key ToneMatch audio engine settings at any given time. This feature helps simplify setup when you're using an L1 system repeatedly in different venues. The engine includes five predefined Bose scenes, five My scenes and five Shared scenes you can give to other L1 owners.
- Chromatic tuner for convenient tuning of instruments.
- Large backlit display with intuitive layout and easy-to-read text for modes and settings.
- Rotary encoder for quick access to modes, effects, and parameters, including ToneMatch presets, zEQ, ParaEQ, reverbs, delays, modulators, dynamics processing, scenes and tuner. Features clean, circular layout.
- Aux mode (channels 1 - 3) send channels' dry, pre-fader or post-fader audio to aux output for connection to additional L1 systems or recording devices. Independent level controls for optimal signal output.
- Channel volume, mute and FX mute (1 - 4/5) for adjusting individual channel volume, muting individual channels and muting all effects on selected channels.
- Master volume adjusts the overall level of master output.
- Phantom power applies +48V power to input channels 1 - 3 to drive specific microphones.
- ToneMatch cable transfers audio signals and provides power to ToneMatch audio engine from L1 Model II power stand. Use the optional T1 power supply for connections to L1 Model I and Compact systems.
- Mounting bar and carriage for securely attaching ToneMatch audio engine to L1 Model I or Model II loudspeaker.
- Cover and carrying case help protect engine when storing and transporting.