Skip to content
Electro-Voice ETX-10P Features:
- 2,000W Class D amplifier with 10" woofer and 1.25" high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 88Hz-20kHz frequency range and 134dB maximum SPL deliver full-range sound and earth-shaking output
- Signal Synchronized Transducer (SST) waveguide design ensures that your audience experiences precise and consistent coverage
- FIR-Drive uses DSP to optimize transducer linearity
- 2-channel mixer with XLR/TRS combo inputs along with a range of performance optimization and protection tools
- QuickSmartDSP provides effective system optimization with presets for your application and location
- Programmable crossover for easy subwoofer integration
- Blower-controlled thermal management allows you to work in hot environments
- Mount it on a tripod, add it to an array, or suspend it
- Light weight and built-in handles for easy transportation
- Rugged, road-ready construction
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device